This crispy Mexican pizza, makes a fabulous, kid-friendly weeknight meal.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Canola oil
- 2 Hola Nola Wraps, White or Whole Wheat
- 1 cup fat-free refried black beans, heated
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese or low-fat feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup queso quesadilla or low-fat Monterey jack
- 1 cup shredded white cabbage
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1-1/2 cup (4 ounces) rotisserie chicken meat, shredded
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- Garnish ideas: fresh salsa, sliced avocado
Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat until oil ripples slightly. Carefully add 1 wrap to pan, turning as soon as it begins to bubble. Fry until golden brown, 3-5 minutes total. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrap.
Spread beans evenly over entire surface of wraps. Sprinkle with Cotija and queso quesadilla, and top with cabbage, tomato, chicken and cilantro. Garnish with salsa of your choice and avocado, if desired.
Number of Servings: 4