How do family-friendly grilled chicken tacos for Taco Tuesday sound? Spice them up with salsa, guacamole and sour cream, and serve with limes.
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus 1 hour marinating time) | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of Hola Nola Fajita Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 whole lime sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast and thighs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package Hola Nola Flour Tortillas, White or Whole Wheat
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Garnish ideas: salsa, guacamole, sour cream
Combine Hola Nola Fajita Seasoning, oil, salt, juice of 2 limes, garlic and chicken in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
Grill chicken 4 minutes on each side, or until done. Let chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Warm up Hola Nola tortillas on grill per bag instructions. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with cilantro. Cut remaining lime into 4 wedges. Serve tacos with lime wedges and salsa, guacamole and/or sour cream, as you please.
Number of Servings: 8